Services Plugins FAQs

👫 Collaboration, Screensharing & Chat - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin makes it easy for users on your site to collaborate in real time. Your users can send a unique url to a friend. When the friend opens the link, each user sees the same page and can interact with it and chat together in real time.

ColaborateNew

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Collaboration, Screensharing & Chat Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

hi levon-

looked into this pluggin, but:
1- the chat icon wasn’t available
2- the voice wasn’t working, despite giving browser access
3- couldn’t collaborate on anything.
4- is it possible to customize URL to my website’s, change the name togetherJS and Zeroqode in the pluggin code?

tnx

Hello, @kguessous

Let us check it, and be back to you asap.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

Hello @kguessous.

After checking the plugin could help you with some answers here:

1. The chat window was hidden in the plugin setting, sorry about that have updated the plugin settings.

2. The chat audio should work, but after many updates of browsers some issues may occur since it is an old library.

3. The collaboration works as you can see the the clicks between users to certain elements across clients

4. The plugin uses zq URL because it is placed on this demo app, once the plugin element is placed in your app it’ll have your custom domain’s url and in settings of the plugin you could change the name from Zeroqode to your desired name.

The plugin uses the library (https://github.com/mozilla/togetherjs/wiki/About-Audio-Chat-and-WebRTC) so the Audio chat may be left as is since it was release.

Regards,
ZQ Team.

The collaboration doesn’t seem to work. When I share the link generated, it doesn’t allow for collaboration between the two users. Cannot see a user’s cursor in the other user’s browser.

Greetings, kguessous!

Sorry for the delay. We are into investigation process of your request, it needs some time. I will keep you updated on your request.

Thanks for understanding. Take care,

@kguessous,

We have checked the issue and managed to fix it. Now, collaboration and messaging should be available.
Please note, that the response speed of the plugins’ page can be low, for several reasons.
I advice you to stick to these steps, to make sure that plugin works normally:

• after you received a collaboration link, press Join button and I’m ready;
  • in a case if you’ve done the previous step and collaboration session did not start, on Guest page press Start session (sonetimes it requires 2 clicks on Start session button);
  • on your Host page you’ll see the one more user icon, it’s your Guest (http://prntscr.com/rqqf7g);
  • if you do not see your Host from the Guest page, click Start session again on the Guest page - that will help (http://prntscr.com/rqqgm5).

I hope my reply will help you. If there are any more questions, I will be glad to assist.
:pray:
Regards,

Thanks Kate.

1- Why does the user need to click twice to start. It’s very confusing for the UX
2- I couldn’t get Voice to work. Does it work for you?
3- How come when I share a unique collaboration URL, it defaults to a standard URL. Does that mean that the plugin allows only the creation of 1 collaboration, or is it possible to have different collaboration sessions for different people?

@kguessous,

1. The probable reason is a poor connection to the server that hosts the collaboration room. It is not the plugin’s drawback.
  2. A voice is an experimantal feature. We’ll check it and make an update.
  3. Nope, the same URL does not mean that the collaboration is available only for 2 people. Also, it is the same only for a session. When you refresh the page with a plugin, the invite URL will be changed. Example.

Thank you.
Regards,

@kguessous, hello again!

Our team has re-investigated the plugin and made a few fixes. To test the changes, you can update your Collaboration & Screensharing plugin to the latest version.

Unfortunately, we had to give up on experimental voice feature, because there was no acceptable way for its optimization.
But the rest of the features, like screen sharing and chatting within the same room up to 5 users, are working fine.

I hope, after the update, your experience with our plugin will be better. Please check and if any additional questions appear - let us know.
Regards,