Services Plugins FAQs

Color Picker Appears & Dissapears

Hey guys,

The plugin ‘Color Picker’ is nestled within a table element (like a RG in table mode) and it’s behaving oddly. When I click it, it flashes up and immediately vanishes (except with the first row of the table).

Any idea? Here’s a video for more details.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @joaquintorroba,

Thanks for reaching out to us. :raised_hands:

Upon reviewing the video you submitted, it seems that the plugins in question do not match either the “Color Picker” or “Air color picker” plugins from ZQ, can you please give us the link to the specific plugin you’re using in the application?

Additionally, would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

1 Like

You are right, I was talking about “emoji picker” by zeroqode (link).

I’ll record a video tomorrow then. Thanks Stephan.

1 Like

Hey @Stephan here the video.

So: when I do this in repeating groups it works. But with tables it’s only working on the first row.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @joaquintorroba,

Thank you for sharing the video with us.

Upon reviewing we saw that you are using only 1 HTML ID in your table, which may be causing such behavior. Can you try please setting the ID Attribute to “Current row index”, and when you use the action also put there the “Current row index”, as shown in the images below:

For a better understanding please visit our test page were you’ll find examples of how this configuration is applied using both a Table element and an RG (Repeating Group) one.

Additionally, we’ve initiated a detailed investigation with our development team to explore this matter further and identify any underlying causes.

Please, let us know how it works for you.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

1 Like

It worked! Thanks a lot @Stephan :clap:t3:.

1 Like

Hi @joaquintorroba,

Glad to be helpful. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.

We would appreciate it a lot! :pray:

Take care!
Stephan

1 Like

Plugin review done, thanks!

Hi @joaquintorroba,

Thanks for your review! We’re glad we could help with the challenges you faced with the plugin. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us! :blush:

I’m also excited to share that we’re currently preparing a small update for the Emoji Picker plugin aimed at enhancing its performance and making your experience even smoother.

Please reach us again if you have any more questions or need additional support. :pray:

All the best!
Stephan

1 Like