Services Plugins FAQs

Color Picker issues

Hi,
I have an issue with the color picker. For some reason, the color picker elements turn into input field
*On mobile, all the color picker are inputs, on mobile only one.

** of course i have checked for update and i am on the last version of the plugin (and bubble) - 1.19.0 - obfucation

Thanks!

Those are the issues i can get when working with the bubble debug

Please check that you’ve checked for updates and are using the latest version of the plugin and Bubble. You may also need to review any customizations or settings related to the color picker.

Thank you @largelinegu
I am on the last versiosns (see images)

what do you mean “You may also need to review any customizations or settings related to the color picker”

Hi @amityoushemla,

Thank you for your message!

I’ve conducted tests on the plugin, including on mobile devices, but couldn’t replicate the issue you’re encountering. The error message “cannot read properties of null” often occurs when the elements involved are not visible on the page at the moment of interaction with them.

To better understand and address this issue, could you please provide a screen recording using a tool like Loom.com? In the recording, show us the settings of the pickers, how your database is configured, the workflows tied to these elements, and the specific errors appearing in your app.

I will try my best to assist :pray:

Best regards :sunflower:

thank you so much
sent the loom in private message

let me know if you need more info

Hi @amityoushemla,

Thank you so much for the videos! We have received them and I will get back to you soon with more information :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Thank you
Let me know if you need more info
It’s super super important for me (it’s a live app)

Hi @amityoushemla,

Thank you for your cooperation!

We’ve received your other messages as well. :pray: To ensure clear communication, let’s continue our conversation in a single thread.

Best regards :sunflower:

OK Great
Let me know if you need any other info
Thanks!

1 Like