Services Plugins FAQs

Community Web App like Yelp Course | Lesson 8

Hi @natalieh,
Thanks for reaching out.

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application, so I can take a look?

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan). And please let me know the page name where the issue is found.

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Gulce

Thank you! its the update_post_page, I’ve followed the course but with my own ideas so it looks different to the app on the course.

Hello @natalieh,
Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:t2:

I’ve checked your app and here is the result:

So, the reason your changes were not saved in the Database is because of the values ​​you inserted into the “make changes to thing” action. This should contain the input values ​​of the fields you want to modify. For example:

Besides, I’ve renamed the name of your inputs for a better understanding and changed their default values ​​in the element properties. Please check our test page (zqtest) and use it as a reference.

In case you have any other questions, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

Thank you so much @Gulce thats amazing! Really appreciate this :slight_smile:

1 Like

@natalieh, you are always welcome!

In case there will be any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to help.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: