Services Plugins FAQs

💳 Complete Overhaul of Digishop - Digital Goods Marketplace Template

Hey, folks!
Our Digishop has just received a total overhaul from our development team. We’ve optimized workflows and completely rebuilt the design from scratch. Now it looks very stylish and stylish and modern :boom: :boom: :boom:

We’ve also updated the template to the new Bubble Responsive Engine.
Check it out here:

Digishop is a responsive ready-made template built without code. This app template is a marketplace for selling digital goods. It can be adapted also for selling physical items. Digishop no-code template allows listing items from other sellers and managing customer-to-seller payments, while the store keeps the commission.

FEATURES:

• Responsive Design
  • Stripe Payment
  • Admin Dashboard
  • Seller Profile
  • Publications Feed

LIVE DEMO: https://storetemplate2.bubbleapps.io/

DOCUMENTATION: Digishop - Digital Goods Marketplace Template

Ecaterina Cheptini
QA & Support @Zeroqode
Webp.net-resizeimage (1)

No-code App Templates
No-code Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
No-code Cloud Backends

1 Like

Using Digishop and attempting to change a “coupon code” when i get a prompt that says “You have limited rights for this template. In order to enable full access, please consult the documentation.”

What is this? Why am i unable to use this functionality. I paid in full.

Thanks,

Hi @runnioneng,

Thank you for your message and purchase.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more details about the prompt information you are seeing, including the name of the page, the group, and the button that was clicked. Unfortunately, I have not been able to replicate the issue on my side using the live demo page of the template.

Would you be able to share some screenshots and instructions on how to recreate the issue on our end so that we can investigate it further and provide solutions to it?

Thank you for your cooperation, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Hello @sheyda.babi5161,

Thank you for your message, and I am pleased to see your interest in our templates.

To fully understand the template features, I recommend that you check out the template live demo page, also, please access the supporting documentation for additional guidance.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,