Services Plugins FAQs

Compressor Plugin - Compressor Done multiple compression - Does not work all the time

Hi,

I hope you all are doing well!

I have recently purchase the “Image compressor and uploader plugin” and I am facing an issue. I need to compress multiple images (this is for a real state platform). After compressing I would like these images to show in a repeating group inside a popup and for that I am using the “Compressor A Done multiple compression” event.

Strangely the event is never triggered and it only triggers when I click event the button that triggers the compression event.

Find below my setup and a short video of the behaviour:

Video of the behaviour:

I kindly ask for your support.

Hello @jdiazarmas ,:blush:
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits.

After watching the video and screenshots you’ve kindly provided the irregular behavior you’ve noticed appears to stem from the plugin not having sufficient time to complete the first action before initiating the next.

To address this, I recommend adding a short pause between actions. This pause will provide the plugin with enough time to fully initialize and complete its current task before moving on to the next. I suggest starting with a few seconds and adjusting as needed based on the results.

If the issue is still present and the addition of a pause was not helpful, please provide us with a video recording with the debugger console in step-by-step mode so that we can get a clear understanding of what is going wrong in the workflows and what causes this behavior when you press the button responsible for triggering the compression.

Looking forward to your reply.
Have a nice day!:sun_with_face: