Services Plugins FAQs

Consulting on Stripe Marketplace Plugin Implementation

Anyone here familiar with the Stripe Marketplace plugin by the Zercode team and want to do a bit of paid consulting work?

Not looking for you to actually do the work (I want to do it myself so I understand how it works), but just looking for someone who would be willing to jump on a couple of 30 minute calls and provide some guidance.

My use case is pretty simple. It’s a SaaS application so I basically just bill people who have an account a monthly subscription fee.

Happy to pay you for your time

Hi @aaron,
Thank you for reaching out, we highly appreciate your interest in our plugins.

The Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin comes with supporting detailed documentation, where you can see how to set up this plugin and use events and actions in the workflow area.
Also please check the plugins web demo page to test its functionality and the demo editor page for examples of workflows on how to implement the events and action calls.

Summary

Please check out our new Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin Tutorial. You can enroll for free to see eight short lessons that describe better our plugin features and setup.

As well, take into consideration, that you can also use the Bubble Stripe plugin to Subscribe users to a plan, please check on how to do this here: Stripe - Bubble Docs

See which of the plugins suits better your use case, and let me know if you have any additional questions. :pray:
Best regards,