Services Plugins FAQs

Content Preloader error

(Content Preloader Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode)

when you try to demo this plugin it says there is an error. I was about to purchase it and use. Please advise. thank you

@Ecaterina @Serg @kate

Hi @adammiko10, thank you for your message, and thanks for your interest in our plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please send me a screenshot or a screencast with the error message visible on it so I can check at what point it appears and what might be the cause of it. Please also share the steps to reproduce the error.

Waiting for your reply :slight_smile:
Have a good rest of the day!

Hi @Greg.P I have just bought this plugin and there’s an error rendering it unusable.
The Stop workflow action triggers the exception message below.
Start works no problem and the preloading effect is showing - but I cannot stop it.

Hello @ed11

Thank you for reaching out :slight_smile:

For us to reproduce your issue, I would like to kindly ask you to show us your settings of the preloader element, workflows, and settings of the repeating group. Also, if you can send us any valuable information (screenshots, videos) which might help to reproduce your issue on our side.

Looking forward to your reply!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

thanks @Kirill - I"m going to send you a DM now with a video which explains my setup and what I’m seeing. Thanks for your support

Hi @ed11,

Thank you for your patience!

The issue with the stop preloader function has been fixed. Please upgrade to Version: 1.17.0 and let me know if the stop preloader function works in your app :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope everything works well.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Kirill.
This has fixed the issues - thanks for the support.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback @ed11

Glad that the update has fixed the issue for you :slight_smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions

Take care.

1 Like