Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ“‘ Content Preloader - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin allows you to show animated placeholder elements while the user awaits for the content to be fully loaded. This significantly improves the user experience and gives the feeling of loading progress. Most of the top apps and websites employ this technique, for example Facebook, Asana, Slack and many others.

For documentation please click here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/content-preloader-plugin

Content%20Preloader

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: Content Preloader Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

hi, I’m playing around with this…but the editor page permissions don’t seem to be set up correctly: it keeps booting me off? https://bubble.is/page?type=page&name=preloader&id=zeroqode-demo-14&tab=tabs-1

sorry, should be good now, please try again

works now, thank you!

1 Like

Hi @kate, not sure if you’ve gotten any reports of this plugin stopping working today, but seems all of the sudden that the preloader does not load on safari on iphone and potentially other browsers. Feel free to let me know if you’re seeing anything on your end, thanks!

Hi @jonathan. Thanks for reaching out.

We have checked the plugin and it works well on our side. Except for some temporary occasion, which happened with the preloader color (it was completely white) - everything is OK.

I can recommend you reinstall the plugin and check again if the issue is resolved on your side as well, and let me know.

Thake care :pray:

Hi everyone,

Please could you help me to solve this problem? I installed this plugin, but for somehow is creating a white background on my text elements.

And the text looks like this

Also, can be used in somehow, for icons?

Thanks for help

Hello, @noedo
Thanks a lot for using our plugin.

We assume that the reason for the white background for your text elements consists of an installed style for this element.

Can you please share with us the screenshot of the settings for this element on your page?
It will help me to check your case and to revert to our comments regarding the issue.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,

Hi everyone!

We’ve updated the Content Preloader Plugin to the 1.13.0 version.

Now you can try the plugin and preload not only images but also video elements on your page. By the way, we integrated a possibility to add a custom ID for each element.

Please update your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. Hope you’ll like it! :partying_face:

Regards,

Hi guys!

Any news on an update to remove the white background on the preloader. I have dark mode in my app and looks terrible when loading white background text.

Hello, @springboardsolutions
Thanks for reverting to this question.

As was mentioned in my previous message to you, we assume that the reason for the white background for your text elements consists of an installed style for this element.

In order to investigate your case, can you please share with us the screenshot of the settings for this element on your page?

Looking to hear from you soon.
Best regards,

Hey everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have updated our plugin demo page. Now you can find examples of applying the preloader effect to more Bubble elements. Check it out:

Hope it helps!