Templates Plugins Courses

Contractor Template

Awesome, Jadish, thanks a lot!
Your feedback would help us a lot.
Best

@levon @Dumitru - we are almost ready to launch, have a few questions.

1. I am trying to improve performance while creating a project. Wondering if I can remove the Address thing for simplification. Curious to know what was the original thought process to have it? Is it to allow multiple addresses for the same customer perhaps? Maybe I could move the address inside the Project thing? This should improve performance a bit. Your thoughts please.

2. Also for the UserType thing - doesn’t seem to be used anywhere. Was there an original purpose for this?

Thank you in advance.

Bump… @levon @dumitru – could you please respond? Thank you.

Hello @jagdish_bajaj

Really sorry for late response here, seems like slipped by me - your message. :slight_smile:

1. If I understood correctly, you’re referring to multiple addresses for Customer Projects, which could be selected for multiple project locations.
    It was a thought, that one customer could have more than one project and also in different locations. I believe that’s what is used or not, in some cases, depending of customization approach some takes for the template.

2. That one supposed to be a thing that would allow to filter user by type. One should’ve been, Admin ; another Customer, and the other Professional, by simply attributing a value to each type and making changes and conditions according to value of user type.
    However that was scrapped for another approach, which is using the fields PRO and Customer from User and with admin the condition is yes/no for accessing the admin specific features.

Regards,
Dumitru.

@Dumitru - thank you for your reply. I will probably remove the Address thing altogether since my app deals with large projects that occur one time and at a single location. Regards, Jagdish