Templates Plugins Courses

Contractor Template

Hi

I am using Contractor template and can’t see any admin user management functions - apart from ‘delete’. I’m looking under Admin / Users. I was expecting to see things like manage user accounts, approve background checks, etc. Where are these types of actions found?

Thanks

Hello @plato39

Users management consists of deletion of the user, the background check is done behind the scene via Stripe verification which requires providing an identity document, an address and if users are from USA- the last 4 SSN number. Stripe will initialize a verification process of the details submitted and after it will end the account will either have status “verified” or “unverified”. Also details submitted usually differ from country to country.
The Fee management for platform and Categories management (Creating/Editing or deleting), are also present.
The statistics provide the visual information on how many projects were created and users signed up.

These are the base admin rights provided with template, others can be implemented and expanded upon.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Oh I see. I understood it was a clone of Thumbtack with the same functionality.

@plato39 Hi.

Well it indeed replicates the core functionalities of Thumbtack which we took as idea, but other features can be added as well via customization.
Pretty much everything can be customized and extended upon, that’s thing.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi, I am reviewing the Contractor template to purchase – is there a tutorial video showing the details of the template? I recall that the Jobly template has a multi-part video showing how to use it.

Thanks.

Hi Jagdish, thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately for Contractor we don’t have video tutorials just yet. But we are planning to create them sometime later.
Thanks!

Thank you Levon. I also received a link to the documentation from Olga and that was quite helpful.

I was wondering - is there any way in bubble to have like a flow diagram view of an app? In the case of using a template like Contractor I feel I am reverse engineering by clicking and viewing properties.

@plato39 unfortunately there is no such thing in Bubble… We are working on creating a better documentation and video tutorials, but that would take time. :pray: