Services Plugins FAQs

Convert Anything to image

Hello All, I am using this plugin in order to save a group element as an image. But I do not understand how to save that image in bubble data base.

Hello @user8

Thank you for reaching out.

You can save the image using Bubble’s built-in actions(make changes to a thing, create a new thing), you can find them here: Saving Data - Bubble Docs, or attach the file to a certain data type in the plugin’s action.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hi I’m interested in this plugin
But It looks like it makes poor image quailty.

Is there any way to make good image quaility?

Thanks

Hi @79iug12

Thank you for reaching out.

We will check if something can be done regarding the image quality, I’ll get back to you once the investigation is completed.

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Thank you for your patience @79iug12

We have investigated the possibility of improving the quality of the image, but unfortunately, at the current moment, there is nothing that can be done regarding the quality of the converted image, as the quality of the converted image can’t be altered or controlled from the plugin.

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know.

Have a great day!

Hello, it seems the plugiin doesnt work with pages designed with the new responsive engine in bubble?

Hello!

“Make changes to a thing or Create a new thing” doesn’t work. The image has being stored in Files Manager but not in the “Types” database. This way it is impossible to be work with this file after uploaded.

Could you clarify how I can proceed with this workflow?

Thanks!

For anyone struggling with this plugin like me, I just found out how to record and retrieve the image captured with this plugin.

Basically creating a new workflow triggering “When Anything2Image A Successful”. This way it is possible do “Make changes to thing” and save the image URL in a “Type” database.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 10.11.35 AM

1 Like

Hello @oliveira ,
Thank you for contacting us.

We are very happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue and thank you for sharing the solution with everyone, we really appreciate it.

Please contact us again if you need any help or assistance. We look forward to working with you :slightly_smiling_face:.

By the way, if you like our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor. Search for the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We will be very grateful to you!

Cheers!

1 Like