Services Plugins FAQs

Convert HTML to Image File and store in Database

Hi peeps,

I have an email tracking app where I receive the email body HTML of every new email through a webhook. I am looking for a plugin/solution that can basically convert that HTML preview into an image and save it in my email database.

I will be later using this image to display in the app as well as allow users to download the image.

Is there any working Zeroquode or any other plugin available to solve the use case?

Hello @shivamkumarinc,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your use-case, the Group to PDF and Image plugin could be quite beneficial. It allows you to generate and save as an image or PDF any group on your page, including HTML. You can then use the element’s state “New Image Url” to save it in your database for future use.

If you’re unsure about the plugin, feel free to subscribe and test it out. You will only be charged for the days you use it, and for a one-day plugin subscription, the charge would be the plugin’s fee divided by 31.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please let me know.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I tried the plugin but it doesn’t seem to be working.

I just tried first allowing the user to download the image. But nothing happens. I see the same on the demo page of the plugin as well that nothing happens after clicking on the download button.

Hello @shivamkumarinc,

Thank you for the message.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’re encountering with the plugin and demo page. To better understand what might be causing the problem, could you provide a few more details?

Specifically, could you let us know which version of the plugin you’re using and if it’s the latest release? Additionally, could you mention the device you are using? Have you tried accessing the plugin on other devices, and if so, was the outcome the same?

Please also share which browser and version you are using. It might be helpful to try opening our demo page in incognito mode to ensure no extensions or caching issues are interfering with the download process.

To further diagnose the problem, could you please record a step-by-step video with the browser console open? Start by opening our demo page and clicking on the “Convert to Image” button. This will help us see if there are any messages in the console that could provide more insights.(image)

These details will greatly assist us in pinpointing the possible cause.

Thank you once again, and I look forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stefan