Services Plugins FAQs

Convert to PDF - Dynamic Padding

Hello - would it be possible to enable dynamic inputs for the numerical padding fields on the Convert to PDF plugin? :pray:

I have an application that allows users to set their own page margins, and the current workaround is to limit user inputs to a dropdown, then set up a conditional Convert to PDF workflow that defines static padding for each user input selected. Obviously not a major blocker, but it is a bit of a pain and seems like it could be easily remedied.

Thanks for your considerations. Great plugin!

Dan

1 Like

Hello @dan10, :wave:

Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. :pray:

Thank you for reaching out and for your kind words about the plugin! It sounds like you’re discussing the dynamic customization of page margins in the “Bubble Page to PDF Converter” plugin. To ensure we’re on the same page, could you confirm if this is indeed the plugin you’re referring to, or is it a different one within our suite?

To better understand the issue and how you’ve set up your application, would it be possible for you to provide screenshots of your current setup? A Loom video demonstrating the problem and how you’re currently handling user inputs for page margins would also be incredibly helpful. This will allow us to offer more targeted advice and potentially identify a solution that aligns with your needs.

Looking forward to your response and assisting you further!

Best regards,
Daniel.

Thanks, Daniel. I’ve recorded a loom below for you to see, but probably the screenshot at bottom will be enough.

To summarize, this is not a bug. I am just requesting a feature to allow dynamic data to the Padding fields, so i can feed it with numbers in order to allow varying margins based on user preference/in-app selection

Thanks so much for your help & consideration!
Dan

1 Like

Thank you for the loom recording and the screenshot. I have consulted with our development team regarding your request, and I’m pleased to inform you that they’ve confirmed it’s possible to implement this feature. We will be looking into adding dynamic data capabilities to the Padding fields.

I will keep you updated on our progress with this enhancement.

Thank you for your patience and for helping us enhance our products! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Daniel.

wow, that’s fantastic! Looking forward to this. What incredible service :tada:

3 Likes

Hi @dan10! :wave:

Great news! Our team has released an update for the Bubble Page to PDF converter plugin, now at version 1.119.0, which includes a new feature: “Possibility to set dynamic dates in margin fields.” This enhancement addresses your inquiry and we are eager to see how it works for you. To take advantage of this improvement, please make sure to update to the latest version of the plugin.

I hope it contributes to the success of your app. After updating, I’d love to hear about your experience and whether everything is functioning smoothly within your app.

Looking forward to your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best Regards,
Daniel

1 Like

So cool! Thank you all so much! :raised_hands:

I should be able to implement today, and will let you know how it goes!

Really appreciate this top-notch service!
Dan

1 Like

It’s great to hear that you’re pleased with the service! Have you had the chance to implement the update? I’d love to know how it went.

We’re always here if you need help or have any more questions, it’s a pleasure to work with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

If our plugins are making a difference in your projects, please consider rating them in the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor. Just find the plugin by name and let us know how many stars you think it deserves. Your support is incredibly meaningful to us!

Also, we’d be thrilled if you could share your full Zeroqode experience at: Review Feedback from our users is what drives us to keep improving and delivering the kind of service you’ve come to expect. :pray:

Thank you once more, and have an outstanding day ahead. Remember, I’m just a message away if you need any assistance.

Best wishes,
Daniel.

Hi, and sorry for the delay. The update works like a charm! I left a very positive review for y’all yesterday. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hi @dan10, :wave:

I’m happy to hear that the update is working well for you! We saw your review, and it truly stood out as one of the most detailed and thoughtful reviews we’ve ever received. Great job, and a huge thank you from all of us here! :smiling_face:

When you have a moment, we would be incredibly grateful if you could also share your experience on our official review page here: Review :pray:

Thank you once again for your support and for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We’re here for you if you need any more assistance or have further questions.

Kind regards,
Daniel.