Services Plugins FAQs

Cool Effects & Animations for Inputs - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin - Cool Effects & Animations for Inputs

Make the interaction with your users more engaging by adding awesome effects and animations to the Bubble inputs. This plugin triggers an animation on selected inputs whenever the input focus starts or ends (The animation color can be customized)

input-effect

For details, screenshots and demos please visit Animations and Effects for Input Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

It work on first line in a repeating group. The square part of the input is too big (can’t find the height part). The element input_effect need to be resizable I think.

before (look the promo_code input style).

28%20PM

33%20PM

sorry, i didn’t get what’s the problem? Maybe you could use useloom.com to get a screencast of the issue?

Is there a way to keep the styling of the Bubble input when activating this plugin? I’ve bought it yesterday, but enabling this plugin makes my input background disappear. Please check the screenshot below. The plugin is enabled for the email address input field, not for the wachtwoord (password). Both inputs are using the same element style.

Hello @trugen

Thanks for reaching out! And sorry for the trouble, can please specify what type of effects you’re using, details like setup of your elements/workflow etc and steps to reproduce the issue so we could help you better?
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

Thanks for your quick reply @Dumitru. I’ve made some screenshots to clarify my setup. If you want to check the app yourself: Week1

@trugen

Thanks for info we’ll check this out and provide an update on the matter, asap!

Regards

Hello @trugen

Thanks for patience.
Unfortunately, in order to create animations and effects for inputs the plugin will overwrite the existing styles.
A solution could be not use the default styles and create the design around the effects or animations.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards

Thanks for your reply. In that case, can you please issue a refund for the plug-in? It makes it pretty useless. The default Bubble styling doesn’t fit my app.

Hi @trugen

Unfortunately there is no refunds on purchase of these items as all the Plugin sales go through Bubble according to their policy.
You may contact the support Bubble and check with them: support@bubble.io

Regards,
Dumitru.

Well, to be honest… thats a bummer. I feel like Zeroqode is publishing as many plug-ins as they can, without really thinking if a potential user could benefit from it. This plug-in is useless for any professional Bubble developer, since there is no way to use the effects other than using the default Bubble styling.

I do appreciate your support, but I don’t think this plug-in should be available at the Bubble plugin store. At least not as a paid plug-in.