Services Plugins FAQs

Copy whole data type to google sheets?

Are any of the google sheets plugins able to copy the whole datatype over to google sheets? Preferable a new sheet for each day it copies? I want to cope the datatype over every night.

Hi, @ben3!

Thanks for reaching out!

To help you better could you please clarify here a bit, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Where do you want to copy the data type from and where? A more detailed description would be very helpful. Thanks.

Best, Julia.

Hey, Im sorry, but I thought made enough sense. Let me try again.

I want to take a whole table in bubble and copy over all of the data into a google sheet.

I want that to be able to happen every night by either a recurring workflow or a scheduled workflow.

I hope this helps!

Benjamin

Hi, @ben3!

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for not getting it right away. Let me check this opportunity with the dev team. I’ll get in touch as soon as I have the relevant info. Thanks for understanding and your patience. :pray:

Best, Julia.

Hi, @ben3!

I’m reaching out to notice that you may try to use our plugin Google Sheet+Offline that can be potentially used to achieve your goal.

As long as the plugin doesn’t have a specific action to copy data, you may try his action- Google Sheets + Offline (testing) - Append Rows To a Sheet which can be used to add data from the database into the google sheet. To be able to a recurring workflow or a scheduled workflow you can set bubble Custom Event- Set/cancel a recurring event.

For instance, when the page is loaded you trigger the Custom Event.

Then you set the recurring event and indicate range in the google sheets where the data should be recorded and from where they should be taken.

Note: in the List values field you indicate the data source comma separated. In the Range field- indicate Sheet separated by a colon.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.