Services Plugins FAQs

'Coursely' or 'Learny Saas' - Educator's learning progress check possible?

I am thinking of using the ‘Coursely’ template or the ‘Learny Saas’ template.

Is anyone using it?

When using these two templates, I wonder if you can know the level of training completion for each user.

And I’m curious to know if there are 1000 educators on the site, and you can group 100 of them into categories and get an idea of ​​the degree to which these users have completed their training.

• Except for design elements, I wonder if there are any other differences between the two templates.

thank you.

Hi @actionarchitect, thanks for reaching out to us and thanks for your interest in our templates :hugs:

Both templates are fully customizable, and it is possible to add the progress of each user in the admin area. In case you would like to customize the template, we usually recommend our user to have at least beginner level in Bubble, as it might be challenging in the beginning to personalize the templates.

You can as well set through Bubble so the user will be divided in groups, and then see the statistics of their progress. This feature can be added to the admin dashboard, as well.

There are no big difference between the two templates, except the design. Both can be used for a online learning platform. Also, the dashboard inside the Learny template is more complex and has more graphics.

Let me know if that helped or if there is anything else we can assist you with :slight_smile:

Nice SaaS template