Services Plugins FAQs

Coursely question

Hi, I’m changing the language of the template and I’m having trouble with the Text “Free” ( classPriceFree ) that is displayed when the “Checkbox Free Course” is checked.

Someone can help me with this?
Thanks!

Hi @markogarza,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please describe in more details what is the trouble you are experiencing and what you are trying to accomplish exactly.
Without knowing more about the issue and your settings, I can give a hint that might help. The language of the template can be configured in the Language section of the Settings Tab, where you can select a different one for the whole app:

However, if you need to customize the content of some elements in your pages depending on the language, Bubble lets you define some App Texts:

Please check https://manual.bubble.io/application-settings/language.html for more information.

Best,
Alex

Thanks @alexandru

I just found the way… is within the workflow when you submit a course. It creates the text value “Free” for the classPriceFree Data type.

43%20PM

Best,
Marko

Hi @markogarza, I’m glad you have managed to solve it. In case you have other questions, please let us know. Also, if you like our template you can rate it by going to Template tab in Bubble editor. Find the template by name and give it as many stars as it deserves.

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great templates :smiley:

Thanks! :pray: