Services Plugins FAQs

Coursely Reviews Not working

Hey guys I purchased the coursely template and haven’t been able to make the review systems work, clients don’t have an area where to live the reviews and when I live one through the database it still doesn’t show as reviewed. Any recommendations for someone with very basic bubble knowledge to fix the issue?

Hi @kygrox,
Thank you for your message and purchase, we highly appreciate your interest in our templates.

The Coursely template was designed to allow users who paid for the course and enrolled in it after they finish it, they can rate the course, there is a dedicated button called: Leave a Review.
I’ve tested on the template live demo page, and the Rate system works as expected.
Please try it yourself on the template live demo page: https://udemytemplate.bubbleapps.io/, sign-up as a new user, purchase a course with a test card, and leave a review after you will finish the course.

Below you can find some screenshots for guidance:

If you already created an app using the Coursly template, you can preview it and run any actions in Step-by-step mode to check the workflow and its values. This is the easiest way to troubleshoot any issues and locate the element on the page and tied workflows:

Same action but in Step-by-step mode.

Locate this workflow inside Bubble editor:

For additional information, please make sure to read carefully the supporting documentation: Coursely - Online Learning | Udemy Template

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
All the best, :pray: