Services Plugins FAQs

Coursely User Restricition

Hi ZeroCode team,

Still in the process to purchase the template.

How can we separate the user’s (student and instructors)? When I log in as a user, I can still create courses where I am just a student.

What is the process to become an instructor. The first process is to setup an account with Stripe?

Hello,
Thanks for reaching us.

First of all, allow me to point out that all users can be both Students and Instructors.
This template allows any user to create and sell their courses online and get paid automatically. The user that created and posted his course on the platform becomes an instructor.
You can create your online education platform to sell an online course to millions of students.

If you would like to take memberships or any other transaction fees, Corsely offers Stripe integration for credit card payments and Braintree for PayPal.

Before purchasing the plugin, allow me to recommend you to follow these steps:

• test the template functionality/design by visiting its Live Demo page;
  • make sure that you have checked the template documentation to investigate the structure and main features of the current template set up, (right side “Documentation” link on the template page);
  • take into consideration that our templates are web apps with a responsive design (they will work and look nice on the desktop and mob browsers);
  • consider that all our templates are fully customizable, which means it is possible to change almost any design/functional part (solid Bubble skills are needed).

Thank you for asking questions about our products! Please accept my promo code KATECH5 as a small token of our gratitude. It gives you a 5% discount on any of our templates. Use it at the template checkout and make sure it is ALL CAPS.

Hope it helps.
BR,