Templates Plugins Courses

"Create & Manage Spreadsheets" Plugin Bug

Hi @zeroqode2 Support!

In the “Create and Manage Spreadsheets” Plugin, the “Get CSV File A Spreadsheet” action step is not working…

See example here.

Here is the workflow setup.

I’m using the latest version of the plugin.

Please help, thanks!

@kate hoping you might be able to help here? Thanks so much!

Let me know if you need any further info.

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your message.

Indeed a strange case, as the plugin (download button) is working properly on our demo page.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.
To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Serg!

I just added you. Here is the link to my editor: Jobflow-blake | Bubble Editor

Hi @jordan2, thanks for the provided access.
I’ve passed if to the developer team for research.

Once any results will appear, I will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,

1 Like

@jordan2 please also let us know what version of the Bubble engine you are currently using.

1 Like

I was on version 20, but I just upgraded to version 21 (still doesn’t work).

Happy to revert if you’d like. Just let me know.

1 Like

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your patience.

Our developer team checked the setup and found that a related event has missed. With the added event, it works properly now:

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know :wink:

Regards,

P.S. Also loaded JSON code has been corrected a bit.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Serg !!

Can you work your magic on this page, too? I replicated the workflows, but for some reason, it’s not working on the actual page I need it to work on…

1 Like

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your reply.

The reason is that when a JSON text contains the null value - it doesn’t download correctly then.

Please replace the null value with another value (for example - for an empty value you can set “{}”, or insert a {“style”:7} for example).

Hope this will help. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

1 Like

Ah, makes sense. Thanks @Serg You rock!!

2 Likes

@jordan2 you’re welcome :wink:

Have a great day!

Regards,