Services Plugins FAQs

"Create & Manage Spreadsheets" Plugin Bug

Hi @zeroqode2 Support!

In the “Create and Manage Spreadsheets” Plugin, the “Get CSV File A Spreadsheet” action step is not working…

See example here.

Here is the workflow setup.

I’m using the latest version of the plugin.

Please help, thanks!

@kate hoping you might be able to help here? Thanks so much!

Let me know if you need any further info.

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your message.

Indeed a strange case, as the plugin (download button) is working properly on our demo page.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.
To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Serg!

I just added you. Here is the link to my editor: Jobflow-blake | Bubble Editor

Hi @jordan2, thanks for the provided access.
I’ve passed if to the developer team for research.

Once any results will appear, I will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,

1 Like

@jordan2 please also let us know what version of the Bubble engine you are currently using.

1 Like

I was on version 20, but I just upgraded to version 21 (still doesn’t work).

Happy to revert if you’d like. Just let me know.

1 Like

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your patience.

Our developer team checked the setup and found that a related event has missed. With the added event, it works properly now:

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know :wink:

Regards,

P.S. Also loaded JSON code has been corrected a bit.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Serg !!

Can you work your magic on this page, too? I replicated the workflows, but for some reason, it’s not working on the actual page I need it to work on…

1 Like

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your reply.

The reason is that when a JSON text contains the null value - it doesn’t download correctly then.

Please replace the null value with another value (for example - for an empty value you can set “{}”, or insert a {“style”:7} for example).

Hope this will help. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

1 Like

Ah, makes sense. Thanks @Serg You rock!!

2 Likes

@jordan2 you’re welcome :wink:

Have a great day!

Regards,

Hi @Serg,

Thanks again for your help earlier! Unfortunately I’m running into another bug:

After exporting to CSV, the formatting / cells are not the same as they are in the original plugin element itself.

See example spreadsheet element

See exported csv file (exported from the same spreadsheet element)

Here is the page

Here is the editor

I’ve already added you as a collaborator.

Thanks!

Hi @jordan2, thanks for the shared information.

I’ve passed it on to the developer team for research. Once feedback will appear, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

1 Like

Regretfully, the obtained file format (CSV) doesn’t offer the possibility to save the styles and other elements setup used in plugin element, sorry about that.

If there will be any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

@Serg Thanks for getting back!

No saved styles is ok - but I do need the positioning of the cells accurate (e.g. “cell A2 in the plugin = cell A2 in the CSV”)… Is that possible?

Hi @jordan2, thanks for your question.

I’m afraid the CSV file doesn’t provide such a possibility (only saving values). Sorry about that.

Let me know if any other questions arise about our plugin.

Regards,

Hi @jordan2,

The developer team will make additional research on the matter, if the cell positioning can be fixed. Once any news will appear, I will let you know.

Regards,

Awesome thank you very much!

2 Likes

We’ve pushed a plugin update that should fix the mentioned issue. Please update your plugin to version 1.8.0 (Fixed “Get CSV File” action) and give it a try.

If there will be any other questions or suggestions about our plugin, please let me know :wink:

Regards,

P.S. We would be also grateful if you may consider this fix and change the plugin review on the marketplace page :pray: