Services Plugins FAQs

Createry-memberships-like-patreon-template

Hello, Igor @Zeroqode Support, could you please assist me with this template? I removed the Demo button, but it is still visible when I preview it. Is there anything I’m doing incorrectly? Is there any way I can get help with this?

After removing it, it is still visible when I click login

Hi @moserbcudi,
Thank you for reaching out and for the purchase. :pray:

According to the Setup Guide you have to Go to the Signup / Login Popup reusable element, and delete the following “DEMO LOGIN” button:

After that, please make sure you preview the development version of your app, otherwise if you preview the live version the button will be there since you have to deploy current changes to the live version and apply these changes to the live version.
Also, please make sure if in the element tree on the left side of Bubble editor if the Demo Login button disappeared from there.

If you require any additional information, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards,

Thanks, another problem I am trying to preview on live and the template is telling me I need to update stripe. first stripe isn’t in my country. I do like to make users pay with metamask. how do I skip the stripe requirement and add metamask can you offer me a step by test guide?

Sure I am here. I just got your message from the other thread. I would like to follow up with this thread, I see zerocode offers metamask plugin it will be a blessing if I am able to intergrate it to replace stripe

Hi @moserbcudi,
Thank you for the provided details. :pray:

If Stripe is not available in your country, sure you can switch to any other payment system. First of all, you have to delete all of the workflows from the template related to Stripe actions, for that, you have to carefully inspect every page and see the workflow pertaining to the stripe payment system.

I glanced inside the Createry template and find that some Stripe workflows are set only on the checkout page. After that, you can uninstall the Stripe plugin and install another one. See the screenshots below:

Regarding our Metamask Advanced plugin, it allows users to access their Ethereum wallet through a browser extension or mobile app, which can then be used to interact with decentralized applications. It’s like a bridge that allows you to interact with blockchain-based applications. The plugin has an action called Send Transaction, with it, you can initiate the sending of a token.
But any action must be confirmed in the browser extension itself. In other words, the Send Transaction action in the plugin only initiates the request and the transaction itself is happening inside the Metamask browser extensions.
Please see the plugin’s live page and experiment with it yourself to see if that is actually what you are trying to achieve inside your app.

In order to integrate the Metamask Advanced plugin inside your app, please read carefully the supporting documentation and check the demo editor page for the workflow examples whenever you are facing any issues with integration by comparing it with our setup.

Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

If you require any further information, let me know.
Best regards,

Good day @ Igor

I do have some requests about this theme and I hope to get a report soonest.
I have followed your steps and have been able to uninstall stripe, make a bit
of changes but need help with these

The login for the demo still shows despite deleting it, as guided take a look at the attachment.

Problem: when login is clicked you still see demo

I have updated the meta tag but the toolbar for the website is still showing a different thing.

The index has some

, when I preview development I see the image titled development, but on live the design is not scattered

Development

Live

Hello, @moserbcudi.
Sorry for the late reply :pray:

Please tell me which app version the “demo login” button appears in? If it is live, please make sure you have deployed your application after removing the “demo login” button.

If it is on a version-test, you can please use the “step-by-step” button of the debugger tool and create a short video using the Loom tool showing me this? It will help to find the root cause of the problem.

Have you tried changing the Page title here?

Can you please be a little bit more specific what is the problem here? Thanks!

Hope to hear from you soon. :slightly_smiling_face: