Services Plugins FAQs

CSS Plugins Not Retaining Changes on Browser Resize

Updated with new thread for clarification on new issues.

There are 2 issues I’m experiencing with CSS Tools and the MoveIT (Move and Resize Bubble Elements) plugin.

1. Both plugins change the size of the group element, but it doesn’t maintain the changed size when the browser window is resized. It seems to work on other elements, just not groups. Groups will return to their original shape and size if the browser window is resized.

2. There is an issue when adjusting the viewport height using the CSS Tools (and possibly the MoveIT plugin). The changes are not permanent when the browser window is resized.

Also, please refund the $20 I spent on the MoveIT plugin for app SellFusion. That was an accidental purchase and I won’t be using that plugin for that app. I’m using it for a different one.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, @justlivinanotherday!

Thanks for an update!

Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the issue on our side base on the description above. In this case, could you please share more details like steps to redroduce the issues (step by step what exactly you are doing), settings screenshot and screnshot of the issue. The screencast, in this case, would be super helpful. You may use the Loom to record your screen. Thanks for understanding! :pray:

I see. Unfortunately, we cannot make a refund, because all the payments go through the bubble marketplace. In this case would be better to contact bubble directly. Just email them, describe the reason for the refund and add us to the copy so that we can confirm it as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.