Services Plugins FAQs

CSS snap scrolling

Hi, I would like to implement snap scrolling to a group (section) of a page. I’m playing around with CSS Tools but not having much luck. What i’m trying to do us this:

#snap-container { scroll-snap-type: y mandatory; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100vh; /* Adjust this value based on your design */ } #section1, #section2 /* Add more as needed */ { scroll-snap-align: start; height: 100vh; /* Adjust this value based on your design */ }

So lets say on the index page i have three groups all with a fixed height of 1000pxs. Each group has an ID of section1, section2 and section3 respectivley. When i scroll up or down in a page i want it to snap to each page.

Thanks, Jim.

Hello @jamesloganmueller,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

To get a better picture of your use case, would it be convenient for you to provide more details?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the result you are getting now, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan