Services Plugins FAQs

CSS Tools, Offset Group Focus

Is there a way to use this plugin to change the horizontal offset of a group focus?

Hello @johnbaluch,
Thanks for reaching out.

For us to better understand your goal, can you please share more details about it? Any screenshots/additional explanations will be highly appreciated and this will decrease the misunderstanding possibility. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce

I have a Group Focus that floats to the right of the +Add element. I currently have CSS Tools modifying this Group Focus to show overflow.

Goal: to change the Group Focus’ offset left to a new number (-275)

Here it is with the current offset. The new offset will be applied when a condition is met.
Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 9.57.44 AM

FYI, I have added support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator.

The Group Focus is in a Reusable Element called Quick Add.

Hello @johnbaluch,
Thanks for the details and apologies for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:t2:

Please try to change the CSS as in the example below and give it a try:

In case the issue still persists, could you please share detailed guidance on how to reproduce your issue in your app?

Hope it helps!

Best,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce that didn’t work. I ended up splitting it into two reusable elements, but I think I’ll make it one in the future.

I did something similar with another group focus - I tied it to the bottom of the window and centered it. I think the solution is similar to this (though, probably not position: fixed)

#mypopup   {
 position: fixed !important;
 margin-left: auto !important;
 margin-right: auto !important;
 height: 100% !important;
 width:100% !important;
}

Hi @johnbaluch, sorry to hear that it was not helpful.

Could you please take a look at my test page and compare it to your setup? It’s a simple example and it’s working properly on my end.

Also, it would be great if you could send a video recording so I can better understand the problem and your goal.

Thank you!