Services Plugins FAQs

CSS Tools, Set Overflow

Hello, I am attempting to set overflow for a Group Focus, which is in a Reusable Element. I’m not seeing an effect; what am I missing?

• The CSS Tool element is on the main page, and the CSS action is also on this page
  • I assigned the class to the Group Focus via ID, which is in a Reusable Element
  • This Reusable Element is on the main page

Hi @johnbaluch, thanks for your message.

For a better understanding of your case, please share a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with all related elements setup and use case flow. It will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

@Serg sent you a link via message

Hi @johnbaluch, thanks for your patience.

Please use an element id that doesn’t include punctuation and is not too long, in your case the issue might be related to the fact that you’ve used the punctuation . in the element id.

Also, try to include the related workflow in the reusable element itself.

Hope the provided hints will help. Drop me a message if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Hi Serg,

No luck yet. I initially had the CSS Element in the Reusable Group, and then tried placing the CSS Element in the Group Focus as well.

Hi @johnbaluch, thanks for your reply.

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Please also mention on which page and which scenario should be tested.
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

@Serg Added, here is the link:

CSS Element is on: Dropdown, Account Setting

Page to run: income_amplifier

Hi @johnbaluch, thanks for the provided access and guidance.

Something within your app interferes with the shadow styles, so it is required a slight code change to fix the abovementioned issue, namely, add a priority to the edge where no shadow appears:

Hope the provided hint will help. Please let us know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

That worked, thanks a bunch!

1 Like

@johnbaluch you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :blush:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a good day!

Regards,

1 Like