Services Plugins FAQs

Custom Dropdown Menu Question

Hello,

I am having a “newbie” issue. It is happening with a bubble standard dropdown, and also the paid Custom Dropdown by Zerocode.

I want the custom dropdown to refresh with conditional options once another dropdown’s option has been selected.

An example would be a dropdown of categories, and then another one of sub categories.

Currently they are static options, but will be dynamic later on.

When I select a category (the first time), the subcategory dropdown shows the correct subcategories. But once I reselect a main category, the subcategory dropdown does not refresh to show the updated sub categories.

I have tried putting the subcategory dropdown in a group and resetting it, with no effect.

What little thing Might I be missing?

Thank you very much,

Hello, @troyr

Thank you for your question.

Could you please share the screenshot(s) of the conditional menu?

Is there a way to customize a dropdown box to make the options multiple-choice, where they can select more than one?

Hi @theforefrontatl,
Thank you for reaching out, we kindly appreciate your interest in our plugins.

Unfortunately, the Advanced Custom Dropdowns Plugin supports only one selection at a time.

I’ve added your request for multiple selections to the plugin backlog improvements list and we will investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update.
Once it happens - I let you know, but, at the moment, I’m unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate since this feature request is a low priority.
Thank you for your understanding. :pray:

In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know.
Best regards,

Hi @theforefrontatl,
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. :pray:

I’m glad to announce that we have updated the Advanced Custom Dropdowns Plugin to Version: 1.20.0. and added multiple-choice selection with its own customization style tab.
Check the main forum thread: Dropdown link with multiple choice selection - #3 by Igor

Please update the plugin inside your app to the latest version and let me know if it worked.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards, :slight_smile: