Services Plugins FAQs

Customize UBER app

Hi,

Is there a way I can customize the UBER app to an app for local errands similar to www.urbanclap.com
I can’t find anything closer to what i need.

Thanks.

Hi
Your app is pretty specific, and even if you find "best fit "template, it will need a lot of customisations.
Maybe I don’t see it right, but the template “Uber Taxi” won’t be so good here.
Much better starting point will be our “Uber Eats” template (Where “restaurants” become any type service providers and “food” become offered service, while “driver” will be changed tot he same service provider):

or our template “directory listing” (Here is ready the structure, and you will need to add only workflows and actions):

Thanks Karel,

would it be possible for me to get a quote for this piece of work ?

Thanks.

Is there any way to add scheduling to this uber app?
Also how do you add Admin access to the dashboard?

yes, it’s possible to add scheduling to Uber template
as for admin access, the template already comes with an admin dashboard to manage users etc.
if that’s what you meant

Yes the template comes with a admin dashboard, but it is set up that only one email is associated with the admin dashboard. I am trying to set it up so that as the company grows and needs more administrators, more emails or accounts can be linked to access to the admin dashboard.

we have a course that can teach you how to have multiple users with multiple access roles:

really suggest you to take it
Hope this helps
thanks