Hello, @nurzhan. Thanks for reaching out.
I’m afraid, the DataTable plugin does not allow to work with image elements, only text data. I have checked the adding of the simple image to the database table, HTML image, and BB-code image - the plugin supports only text elements. Apologies for the inconvenience
I suppose it is possible to add the action buttons to some specific row (plugin allows to use the “when the # row was clicked” action).
- create a table in database (data which you’re going to display in your datatable)
- add the workflow “when page is loaded”
- add the workflow “when table row A is clicked”
- create the popup, where your action buttons will be placed:
- add the action “show popup”:
You have to create the desired action buttons and workflows for them. And that’s it
I hope this will be helpful