Services Plugins FAQs

Date/time convertor Plugin database save doesn't work!

Has anyone experienced this? When I convert a UNIX timestamp to a bubble date using the Date/time convertor Plugin, the save to database action is always 1 step behind. Example:

1. run the workflow to convert timestamp 631173600000 (January 1, 1990 12am) on OBJECT 1 to bubble date and save to database. = nothing is saved to database
  2. run the workflow again on another OBJECT 2 to convert a different timestamp 1693544400000 (September 1, 2023 12am) and save the object as a date in the database and January 1, 1990 12am gets written to the date field for this object!

This goes on and on, always 1 behind. I tried adding the pause before saving to the database, putting the make changes to thing action inside a custom event that pauses again like shown in the demo editor, but nothing works.

My UNIX timestamp is being generated using javascript but it comes out correctly every time. Anyone know what could be going on here!?

Hello @arensbpa,

Thanks for reaching out and our apologies for the late reply over the weekend.

I am sorry to learn about the difficulties you are facing, but for a better understanding could you please provide some more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots or screencasts of your workflow setup, and plugin element, you data table, and anything else related to the plugin. For the screencast recording, I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Also, can you please make sure you are talking about the Date/time converter plugin?

These details will help us understand your inquiry much better and help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan