Services Plugins FAQs

Date/Time Picker

I’m using the Date/Time Picker plugin in a popup and it works the first time and then when the popup is closed and opened again it doesn’t work and it gives an error.
Here is a link to a test page. Demo | Editor
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 12.48.50 PM

Hello, @lester.
Thanks for reaching out and please accept my apologies for the late reply :pray:

Unfortunately, the issue you’ve reported is not reproducing on our side. Perhaps, you have upgraded your plugin to the latest version which has fixed an error. Please let me know :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

I tried the different versions and 3.2.0 is working like it should except it throws the same error as the screenshot above.

The versions above 3.2.0 are not working like it should.

Did you try the demo page that i linked above and check the console errors?

@lester,

Yes, I checked it yesterday. There were no errors at all. Now I can see that you have changed the datetime picker element (enabled the “Only Timepicker” checkbox) and your issue is present on the page you’ve shared.

I’ve replicated your case on my test page and there is no alike trouble:

I presume there are some conflicts with your plugin element setup. Can you please show the screenshot of the Air DateTime Picker element you use?

Regards,

Hi there, I have the same issue as Lester. What am I missing?

Hello, @lea.chantemesse
Thanks for reporting the issue.

Firstly, please let us know if you are using the latest version of the current plugin?
If no, please upgrade it and give it try again.

In case if the issue still persists, please share with us the screenshot of your current setting for the Air Date/Time Picker plugin.
It will help us to investigate your use case.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,