Services Plugins FAQs

đź’Ź Daty - Dating Like Tinder Template - updated to new Bubble Responsive Engine

Hey, folks!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our https://zeroqode.com/template/daty---dating-like-tinder-template-1523432220794x520807230732501000 to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Daty is our no-code template, with swiping functionality that works a lot like Tinder.
Swiping left and right changed online dating forever. It turned out to be so successful that the swipe mechanics has become almost a must for all developers that are creating mobile dating apps.

Using geolocation, the app shows users profiles within their preferred age range, gender, and a certain radius from their current location.

Users can swipe right on people they like, or swipe left on those they don’t. If both users swipe right on each other, they are “matched” and can then exchange messages. You can also swipe right profiles by tapping on the “heart” on the screen which will also like the profile.

FEATURES:

• Login via Facebook
  • Swiping functionality
  • Mobile-first design
  • Messaging system
  • Location-based match system
  • Dashboard Page
  • “Super likes” functionality
  • Subscriptions powered by Stripe

VIDEO:

LIVE DEMO: Daty - Dating Like Tinder Template

DOCUMENTATION: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/daty-dating-like-tinder-template

Ecaterina Cheptini
QA & Support @Zeroqode
Webp.net-resizeimage (1)

No-code App Templates
No-code Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
No-code Cloud Backends

So, other than foreign women, I no longer have any women to swipe on, even though I reside in a vast metropolis. The fact that women have to message you first also seems absurd.

Hello, @t9kba9qqkesk
Thanks for reaching out.

Actually, you can write to any person, which is registered to the platform. In case you are speaking about our Demo Page, here are the test users.
In the case of purchasing the template, you will be able to swipe only registered users on the current platform.

There is no such rule, you can right first to the person you swiped.

However, since this template is fully customizable, you can change almost every part of the design and functionality.
In case you don’t like the fact that women can write first to men, you can change it.

Best regards,

How does the messaging system work? Are all the files kept in the same place?

Hello, @a5_ssynaasy5

Please note that all the messages are stored in your Bubble DataBase. Right now ( with the default setup), we record “From”, “To” and “Content” parameters.

Best regards,

I am super lost.
I am trying to follow your tutorial at least to get started but to no success.

When I bring the TinderPile into the white page, It doesn’t add any picture. I only get the control panel with the information like Appearance Layout and Conditional.
I am not familiar with bumble but if you could explain how to add the picture, (probably in data) I would have a good start and then could buy your course.
Thank you

Hi @mrmarch, thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the delayed reply.

To be sure that I’ve understood you right, you would like to add more users to your app for proper testing?
If yes, please add user profiles through template default functions (register new users), no need to change the image in TinderPile element.
Also, for guidance, please follow the template’s supporting documentation: Daty - Dating like Tinder Template

Hope this helps. If I understood you wrong or there are any other template-related questions, please let me know and share more details about the encountered issue, I will be glad to help.

Regards,