Services Plugins FAQs

Daty template gender checkbox not working

Hi!

I imported the daty template in Bubble and without doing any modification I checked the preview. With the signup everything fine, but then when I have to insert my information and the process stops at the gender checkbox. When I click on it the page refresh but the checkbox doesn’t get checked. As a consequence, I cannot proceed with clicking the save button because gender is required.

I am new to Bubble and I can’t really tell why it is not working.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Guglielmo, thanks for reaching out.

Strange thing, the template on the demo page works properly (gender checkboxes are marked normally).

A possible solution might be to create a new copy of the app and check once again this flow.

In case even in a new copy the issue remains, please let me know.

Regards,

Hi everyone,

I’ve got the same problem. I fixed it in “App data” → “All genders” by adding genders in with genderID, genderName and genderOpposite.
But I have got an other problem, probably linked with the previous, I can’t swippe any user even if I add in “Interested” the genderOpposite or the same gender of CurrentUser.
Of course I created many users to see if I saw them n the interfaceUsers part

Hi @Alnf, thanks for your message.

Allow me to recommend creating one more app copy with the default setup, which you can use as a setup reference, in comparison with the actual app setup, so you can observe and fix (if required) any differences that stop the swipe.

Hope this will help. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about template default functionality.

Regards,

I have the same issue on the Daty Template.

Hi @tribelync, thanks for reaching out.
I’m afraid that without additional details about the issue, it would be hard to provide the required support.

Please share (here or in DM) a screencast (I suggest using the Loom tool) with the use case where you encounter the issue and related setup as well. It will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

@Guglielmo, @Alnf, @tribelync, please check the instruction below as it may fix the issue that you’ve reported.
Please enter the editor Data → All data → All Genders and add two entries:

Which should look like this:

We also in a short time will make a template update that will add this data by default.

Hope this will help. If there will be any other template-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,