Services Plugins FAQs

Dedicated page or Responsive feature: which way to build a Nativa App?

Hello all. I’ll start a new project that will be mobile first, but of course, it will have its own desktop version. So, I’m studying how to build a Native App to anticipate what I can to build it in the most suitable way possible.

My question is: should I build a web version and pay a lot of attention on its responsiveness features, so that it will fit nicely in a mobile format, or should I build directly in a mobile format?

Which are nice practices here?
Which advices would the community give me before I start building it in bubble?

Tks in advance!

Hello Felipe,
welcome to the community!
Both alternatives are possible, but here are some cons and pros
Building a separate page for mobile would be easier but if you plan to have both mobile and desktop version it would be more efficient to build one page for desktop and make it responsive - that way you won’t have to update 2 pages whenever you make any changes.
Please let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks,
Levon

Hey @felipe! :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Take a look at the Air Native solution from Zeroqode for converting Bubble app into Mobile. The example provided is a realized grocery delivery servicing to bring Costco deliveries to areas that are not accessible:

Air Native service works as an automatic wrapper of a web app into a native app.

What do you get with Air Native Bundle?

• Fully configured Android and iOS apps ready to be published
  • Unlimited free rebuilds if you need to change any app settings
  • Push notifications configurations
  • Detailed documentation, as well as useful tips and tricks
  • Quick and attentive support

Learn more on the official page >>

If you require any further information, feel free to contact us!

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code