Services Plugins FAQs

Detect Scroll Position

Hi @Serg,

I’ve just purchased this plugin and need some help troubleshooting. I have a floating group that has a repeating group inside of it. I’m using this for a chat feature.

My “FG | Chat” is is align to parent, relative to both, and 100% height. I’m doing this to keep a header and footer aligned to the top and bottom of the “FG | Chat” without managing a specific FG for the header and footer.

My “W | Chat” is fixed to 100% height and “allow vertical scrolling” is checked.
I have “use in floating group” checked for the plugin element and the ID’s are set correctly.

I’m not able to see the position of the RG.

Any recommendations?

Hi @dillontschade,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply.

Let me please check this with the dev team and try to reproduce your use case on our side to check if everything is working. In case we will require additional information from you, I will get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,

Hi @dillontschade,
I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to follow up on my previous message regarding the use of a Repeating Group in a Floating Group and the detection of scroll position. I’ve done some testing on my end and have successfully replicated your use case, please see the attached screenshots.

For additional references, please check my test page, try to replicate this on your side, and let me know if it is working well.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,