Services Plugins FAQs

💼 Devshop Web Development Agency - New Template From Zeroqode

devshop_forum

Devshop - Web Development Agency is a no-code template for the startup agency Bubble theme. This template is based on https://dev.zeroqode.com, has a clean and contemporary layout, and its versatility makes it perfect for a quick launch of your own no-code web dev business. We have equipped it with all the features that you need to create agency website. You’ll find it easy to manipulate every element of your website. Also, Devshop template is fully responsive! This template comes with such important features as portfolio, solutions, testimonial, admin dashboard page, etc.

Features:

• Responsive design
  • Landing page
  • Contact
  • Dashboard
  • Portfolio gallery
  • Modern style, clean and minimalist design
  • Easy Customization
  • Smooth Animations
  • Custom Icons
  • Responsive & retina ready
  • Admin panel

Live demo: https://zqagency.bubbleapps.io/

Zero Code Conference 2020. October 7-8

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: DevShop - Web Development Agency Template - Zeroqode Documentation

Who can I turn to for help when developing a website?

Hi @abramyetman7, thanks for your inquiry.

If I understood it right, you are searching for guidance in template customization work.

In this case, if you would like to customize the template by yourself, that would require gaining some solid Bubble skills first.
Allow me to recommend our Zeroqode LAB website, there we have a lot of useful free and paid courses that should be helpful: Courses | Zeroqode Lab
Many of them, especially those that cover the no-code basic principles are free and will allow you to know more about Bubble platform functionality.

Also

Also, useful information in this regard you may find here:

In case you would like to hire a third party for customization allow me to recommend two possible options:

• In case your project requires only small adjustments to the template, I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

• If your project implies major changes to the template - please consider Zeroqode also. We provide Customization services both for our templates and from scratch as well.

More details about Zeroqode

We’re usually working on projects that start in the range of 8-12k USD to make sure we can deliver something both, we and our customers can be proud of :slight_smile:

Read more about how this works: https://dev.zeroqode.com

Some examples from our portfolio: Zeroqode No-Code App Portfolio

Our customers about working with us on Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code and Zeroqode Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of zeroqode.com

To get you the effort estimates we need to have the requirements about the project shared first.

If all of that looks good - please send us a request with the details of your project, and one of our managers will get back to you: Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code

Hope the provided hints will help. If any other support would be required on our products, please drop a message here.

Regards,