Services Plugins FAQs

Do I need to use a ZeroQode template?

I have a pre-existing Bubble app that I would like to convert to a Native app using ZeroQode. Can I do this without having to use a ZeroQode template?

Hi @laing0909,
Thank you for your message.

No, you don’t need to use a Zeroqode template to convert your Bubble app to iOS and Android with Air Native service.

Embedding your existing Bubble app into mobile applications is a super easy process with our new Air Native service.

The Android + iOS Builds price is $299. It is a one-time payment and you are able to convert only one Bubble app. In case you want to have two (and more) Bubble apps converted to native apps, it is required to purchase another license.

Please check the supporting documentation for more information: Air Native service - convert your Bubble app into iOS and Android

Note: App Store & Google Play Publishing is not included by default. If you’d like us to take care of the publishing process, it can be purchased as an add-on to your builds order, +499$.

Also, before converting your Bubble app to a native app, you need to have the following accounts:

In case I can help you with any additional information - let me know.
Best regards,