Services Plugins FAQs

Document reader strips out paragraphs

Hi
The document reader plugin is exactly what I need barring one issue - it seems to strip out paragraphs in the original document and lump all the text together. Am I missing an easy way this can be done?
Thanks!
Rich

Hello, @raharley0!

Thank you for your feedback!

We apologize for the inconvenience. At the moment this is how the plugin works.
However, as you dragged our attention to it, we are going to analyze the plugin and will look for a possibility of improvement.

Best regards.

Hi - wondering if any update on this or if there were other plugins you could point me to for this functionality?
thanks

Hello, @raharley0!

Let me inform you, that upon your request the improvement process for this plugin has been initiated. It will take some more time, cause there is a manual rewriting of the plugin’s code that has to be done.

As soon as the updated version will be released, you will be notified.

Thank you for your patience!

Best regards.

Hey, @raharley0!

As was promised, we’ve fixed the issue with the text’s display with this plugin.

Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try. It will help you to work with an upgraded version.

If there will be any questions, please, let me know.

Best regards.

Hi Elena
Thankyou for the update but this doesn’t seem to work for me.

I attached screenshots.

Hey, @raharley0!

Unfortunately, .docx files cannot be adjusted because of the library limits. From our side we could bring changes to .txt and .pdf types, which are now displaying well, saving the paragraphs and without lumping.

Let me know if I can clarify anything else for you.

Best regards.

Ah, I see.
Do you know any other plugins that might do this job or whether this a custom solution will be required?
Thanks
Rich

Hello, @raharley0!

I have discussed this point with our developers and got a reply, that due to the library limits there is no way to find a custom solution. And this is the only plugin we have at the moment with such functionality.

You can still use it if you will be able to switch from .docx files to the ones, that the plugin is supporting.

Best regards.