Services Plugins FAQs

Docusign extended > Difficulties to use the plugin

Hello,

I am trying to implement the Docusign extended plugin into my Bubble app, and I am facing several issues :

1. With the signature without authentication, I filled the step like this :

But when I test it, I have this error message :
    which is a little bit difficult to understand.

2. The documentation refers to a previous version of the plugin. It indicates to paste the integration key in the “App ID” field, and the secret key in the “App secret” field. But now there are 3 fields to fill : “App ID”, “App Secret” and “App integration field”. What should I paste on each field ?
    In the documentation :

3. I also tried to use the signature with authentication. If I try to log in with Docusign, I enter my IDs, and then I have an error : “This email address is already used”, being the address of my Docusign developer account. And when I try to use the “DocuSign Extended - Create & Send Envelope” action, I don’t get any visible error, but I do not receive the Docusign email to sign the document. Any idea of the issue?
    Here is my action :

Thanks a lot for your help!

Pierre

Hello @Pierre_dev,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please allow us to check your request with the developer team, I will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible. :pray:t2:

Regards,
Gulce

Hello @Pierre_dev,
Thank you so much for your patience.

First of all, we’ve removed the “integration key” field from the plugins tab. Sorry for the confusion it has caused. :pray:t2:

Also, we have made an update for the issue you had. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.11.0.) and give it a try.

In case the issue still persists, please let us know. Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce

Hello Gulce,

Thanks a lot for your help! :pray: I don’t have the error message anymore.

Best,
Pierre

1 Like

Hello @Pierre_dev,

Great! I’m glad the issue is solved. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help.

Regards,
Gulce

Hello @Gulce,

I have not used the Docusign extended plugin for several months, and I have a new error message with the “send without auth” function :

Any idea of the issue?

Thanks a lot,
Best,
Pierre

Hi @Pierre_dev,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

I’ve tested the plugin but the issue is not reproducing on our side. In order to speed up the process of investigation and help you, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Best,
Gulce