Templates Plugins Courses

Docusign extended > Difficulties to use the plugin

Hello,

I am trying to implement the Docusign extended plugin into my Bubble app, and I am facing several issues :

1. With the signature without authentication, I filled the step like this :

But when I test it, I have this error message :
    which is a little bit difficult to understand.

2. The documentation refers to a previous version of the plugin. It indicates to paste the integration key in the “App ID” field, and the secret key in the “App secret” field. But now there are 3 fields to fill : “App ID”, “App Secret” and “App integration field”. What should I paste on each field ?
    In the documentation :

3. I also tried to use the signature with authentication. If I try to log in with Docusign, I enter my IDs, and then I have an error : “This email address is already used”, being the address of my Docusign developer account. And when I try to use the “DocuSign Extended - Create & Send Envelope” action, I don’t get any visible error, but I do not receive the Docusign email to sign the document. Any idea of the issue?
    Here is my action :

Thanks a lot for your help!

Pierre

Hello @Pierre_dev,
Thanks for reaching out!

Please allow us to check your request with the developer team, I will get back to you with feedback as soon as possible. :pray:t2:

Regards,
Gulce

Hello @Pierre_dev,
Thank you so much for your patience.

First of all, we’ve removed the “integration key” field from the plugins tab. Sorry for the confusion it has caused. :pray:t2:

Also, we have made an update for the issue you had. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.11.0.) and give it a try.

In case the issue still persists, please let us know. Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce

Hello Gulce,

Thanks a lot for your help! :pray: I don’t have the error message anymore.

Best,
Pierre

1 Like

Hello @Pierre_dev,

Great! I’m glad the issue is solved. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help.

Regards,
Gulce