Services Plugins FAQs

Does AirNative support native social share and social to Safari?

Does AirNative support native social share and social on Safari?

Hello @siticum ,
Thank you for reaching out to us, and sorry for the long response due to the weekend.

Our AirNative plugin truly supports native sharing capabilities. This feature allows users to easily share media files with their peers, providing a seamless and interactive user experience.
It’s called Share Media - share media with your peers, let your friends see your posts.

For more information on setting up and using this action, I recommend you check out our documentation about this action - https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/air-native-plugin-by-zeroqode/setup-guide#af4ad8a3476e41fcb4f26c1ceccd511f

Regarding your question about Safari’s social sharing capabilities, I would like a bit more information to give you the most accurate and useful answer. Could you please be more specific about what aspects or functionality you are interested in? This will allow us to better understand your requirements and meet them effectively.

I hope this information was helpful to you, if you have any further questions feel free to ask them
Cheers!

1 Like

Much appreciated Anton

1 Like