Services Plugins FAQs

Does the reset input of AWS File Uploader plugin not work?

Hello.
I’m using AWS File Uploader plugin.

The upload works fine, but there seems to be a problem with the reset input.

After I reset input in the workflow, I still keep the “list of filenames” and “URL of files” values ​​when I check the contents of the element. However, the Progress of files upload (%) is empty.

Is there a way to reset all the values?

Also, when I set the condition using the background style, I get the error “Property contains circular reference to this element”. Is there a way around this error?

Hi @y_ksmt,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m afraid it might be a plugin-related issue. But please let us investigate these errors with our development team and I’ll notify you back asap.

Best,
Alex

Thank you for your prompt response!! :blush:

Hi @y_ksmt,

We managed to fix this issue. Please do upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try.

The Reset input action will refresh the states.

Best,

Hi @alexandru

I upgraded the plugin and confirmed that the reset input works fine!

I get the message “Property contains circular reference to this element”, but the reset input works correctly so I don’t have to configure any conditionals.

Thanks to your support and development team. I’m really thankful to you.

1 Like

Hi @y_ksmt,

Thanks for confirming!

I’m afraid this one happens when you try to set a background style, so it is the page setting problem rather than plugin related. It is entering an infinite loop which creates the circular reference, unfortunately, which is not allowed in Bubble.

There is a possible workaround where you can use something else, like a new state, dependent on the plugin element ‘upload progress’ to set the plugin element background.

Of course, this solution is not perfect, first because making the page to poll every second for plugin state is not performance friendly, second because it’s still not instantaneous.

However, we’ll try to improve the plugin in some upcoming future so perhaps it doesn’t create the circular reference and the background style can be used with no errors. If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins.

Thanks!

1 Like

I am Still having problem regarding this even after update i am using it with list processor after list processor is done fileuploader resets but even after update it is not working priviously works fine

Hello @nikmightynik

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

To assist you more effectively, could you kindly specify the version of the plugin you are currently using that is causing this issue? Rest assured, we are committed to providing the necessary assistance.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead! :star2: