Services Plugins FAQs

Doughnut chart question

So im using Zeroqode’s doughnut chart. But it seems a little more complicated than the google chart. in the google chart you can simply show data by separating variables out via a comma. but this chart can only display a list of things. now im trying to store the required information in a list and then refresh it everytime the chart is drawn but the system seems janky at best. its not working not to mention the workloads its probabyl consuming. can someone suggest a better way? the chart is amazing and it really should have a google chart like input system.

Hi @m.salmank93,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. :pray:

Could you please specify which exact plugin you are using? This will decrease the misunderstanding possibility.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Gulce

Im using the Aircharts pro. using the donut chart

Hi @m.salmank93

Thanks for getting back to us. :pray:

If I’ve got your request right, you’re aiming to input data as text separated by commas, correct? If that’s the case, you can make use of the following expression:

If you meant something else, can you please provide more details? Thanks!

Best,
Gulce

Yep that solved my probelm thank you so much. just a couple of questions more:

1. How do i show the total value in the middle of the donut? ive enabled the option but it isnt working it seems.
    Also is speed and WLU wise, is it beneficial to run 3 searches seperated by commas or shud i try another approach?

Hi @m.salmank93

Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. :pray:

Can you please make sure to enable the “show value” field? If the issue persists, please let me know.

Summary

For me to better understand your request, could you please provide more details? Thank you!

Best regards,
Gulce