Services Plugins FAQs

Drag & Drop Repeating Group feature request

Hello!

I had a pending feature request in the works when this plugin before Zeroqode’s acquisition of it and wanted to try and throw it back on your radar. I think it would go a long way to making this plugin more useful not just for myself.

The issue was that the HTML ID field does not accept dynamic content. My use case is that I use this plugin within a repeating group and do not necessarily know how many items there will be. The plugin does not work when there are multiple RG elements with the same ID, so my idea was to enable that field to use dynamic data and enter something like “draganddrop_[index]” to make them all work.

If that doesn’t make sense–I recorded what I’m talking about back then https://loom.com/share/2095374456434e2aa52ce0e0d6003c1e

Thanks!

Hello @michael6,
Sorry for the long wait due to the weekend.

I’m checking your question and as soon as I have an answer, I’ll be sure to get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Anton

Hello @michael6 ,
Thank you for your patience.

I have already passed this information to the development team and they are already in the process of updating this plugin.
As soon as I get a response, I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Anton

Hello @michael6 ,
Thank you for your patience.

I am happy to announce that we have updated the Drag & Drop Repeating Group plugin to version 1.7.0 and added: “HTML ID” field dynamic

Could you please update the plugin in your app to this latest version and confirm if everything is working smoothly now? :blush:.

Feel free to explore the functionality of the plugin on our demo page.

We really appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

Be well!

1 Like

Just updated and tested it right now and all seems to be working great! Thank you so much for the quick response and implementation.

Hi again,

Glad to be helpful. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!
Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your complete experience with Zeroqode, please feel free to do so here: Review

Take care!