Services Plugins FAQs

Drag & Drop to Reorder RG - Deleting doesn't work

Hello everyone,

I purchased this plugin and successfully managed to rearrange the order. However, I’m having trouble with deleting data by placing it outside the frame. I have checked “enable deleting,” but I’m wondering if there are additional settings required in the workflow. I also looked at the demo editor but couldn’t figure it out.
I would appreciate it if anyone could provide some guidance on this matter.

Regards,

Hello @runningtomogang,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry to learn about the trouble you’re experiencing with the RG reorder plugin. Based on your description, it sounds like you’ve set the “Enable Deleting” option correctly, which allows for elements to be removed by dragging them out of the RG.

To help us delve deeper and identify the issue, could you please confirm a few details for us?

• Ensure you’re using the most recent version of the plugin.
  • Verify that both the “Repeating Group ID” and “Handle” are assigned the correct ID Attributes. Additionally, try removing the Handle temporarily to see if there’s any change in functionality.
  • Let us know whether you’ve tested the app across multiple devices or just one, including the types of devices and their operating systems (OS).

It would also be extremely helpful if you could create a video(we recomend using Loom) in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console open. This will allow us to see if there are any error messages. While recording, please inspect the DraggableRG element to reveal any Custom States it displays.

Your feedback and additional information will greatly assist us in understanding your situation better and providing a more accurate response.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello, Stephan

Thank you for your response. Here are the answers to your inquiries:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello @runningtomogang,

Thanks for providing further details.

After reviewing the settings, it appears that everything is fine at first glance. However, I’ve noticed that the RG group in your app seems to be quite wide, and this could be causing the issue where you are unable to delete it by moving it out. It’s possible that a part of the tab may remain in the RG, making it to remain.

Could you please try reducing the width and then attempt to move the tab outside to determine if that is causing the issue? Additionally, I noticed some errors in your inspect. Could you please check if they are related to the plugin?

I hope this information proves helpful. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and receiving your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello,

Thank you for your advice.

Despite reducing the width of the repeating group , the issue persists and elements still cannot be deleted.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or if there are any other details you’d like to provide.

Regards,

Hello @runningtomogang,

Thanks for the message.

After discussing your inquiry with the dev team it is indeed a bit unusual, but we are determined to find any underlying cause of such behaviour.

If possible, could you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators in your application and share the app’s link with us? By doing so, we will be able to better examine your settings and replicate them on our end to pinpoint the problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, please follow these steps in the Bubble Editor: Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com.

Also, please share instructions on how to reproduce the issue on our side, the name of the page where the plugin element is located, the repeating group, and the workflow attached to it. A short description of where to click and user credentials to log in to be able to troubleshoot the reported issue. If possible, please attach a short Loom video (screencast recording where providing this guide).

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :pray:

We are looking forward to your reply. !

Best regards,
Stephan