Services Plugins FAQs

Drag & Drop to Reorder RG - Not dropping on mobile

Hello @audrey.gouzer ,

Thank you for your question.

We have thoroughly investigated the issue you mentioned and discovered that it relates to variations in the configurations of a particular library when used on mobile devices versus desktops. We are diligently working to identify the optimal solution.

In the meantime, as a workaround, you could try to set a list of unique IDs from the database in the “Things” field only, which could make it work.

Please try this approach and let me know if it resolves the issue for you. We will continue our investigation and keep you updated with any new developments.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Hello @Stephan

This solution resolves perfectly the issue for me.
So I will deploy this configuration on all the drag and drop elements of my app

Thank you very very much :pray:

1 Like

Hello @audrey.gouzer,

Thank you for your message and apologies for the delayed response over the weekend.

I’m delighted to hear that the solution worked well for you—it’s always our pleasure to assist. :pray:

We will continue to investigate to ensure that everything functions correctly for all use cases. Should we find anything specific, I’ll be sure to let you know promptly about a new version.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Wishing you a great start to the week. :star2:

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like