Templates Plugins Courses

Drag & Drop to Reorder RG Plugin Not Working

I have the plugin installed and element dropped on the page with ID attribute assigned and it’s not working for some reason. It was working initially and now all of a sudden it’s not.

Update: This plugin does not work with the latest Bubble version. I had to revert back to version 20.

same here, does not work throughout my app!

Hi @rgnldbrks and @darren.pullar, thanks for your messages.

Considering the ongoing discussion and reported bugs on the thread related to the last Bubble engine update (21): [Upgrade to Bubble Version 21] Improved Runtime Performance - Announcements - Bubble Forum

I would recommend using the Bubble engine version 20 until version 21 will get the required update.

@darren.pullar if the reported issue is encountered even on Bubble engine version 20 or lower, please let me know and share a screencast with the setup\settings you are trying to implement.

Regards,

I reverted back to version 20 and the items are draggable on desktop but not on mobile for some reason.

Hi @rgnldbrks, thanks for your message.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application.
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,