Services Plugins FAQs

Draggable Calendar not displaying any information, including days

Hi @levon

Trying to get the Draggable Calendar visible to no avail. I was simply trying to get month view to work.

Could you have a quick look?

Hello Tim,
we couldn’t really log in, but we see that you refer to a table called “taskevents” and a field user which does not exist in that table.
Also, you have 29 unresolved issues please make sure you solve them before you try to use the calendar.
Also, please follow the plugin instructions precisely, here they are:

Due to the calendar complexity, You will need to setup two tables in your app database, that will be used by calendar, to store it’s data. All events/activity/calendar information will be available from there, to work with it externally.
You can name these tables any way you wish, then state them in fields
Calendars table and Events table.
The table fields on the other hand should be all named as written bellow:
TasksEvents:
CalendarId
Category
Class
End
ID
IsAllDay
Title
User
Calendars:
BGColor
BorderColor
Checked
Color
DragBGColor
ID
Name
User
All these fields should be of type “text”
All the data handling is happening immediately, so you only need to have the tables ready.

Thanks of the reply.

The 29 issues are navigational (non-related).

I have set up the tables are you have in documentation.

I do not quite understand how the field user relates to the apps current logged in user.

There is still no data (days) showing in the calendar.

Please check PM for additional login info.

please remove the popup as we can’t login

just changed so you can close the popup by clicking outside of its boundaries now.

1 Like

user lisa@maildrop.cc” doesn’t exist. We are closing this ticket as we can’t even log in to your app for many days, sorry

Just double checked. it does exist.
click outside the initial “tester only popup”
the enter:
username: lisa@maildrop.cc
password: lisa
make sure it is all lowercase

I am not the first one this has affected either. I have followed the documentation to the letter.

in most cases it was due to improper plugin configuration. We’ll double check

ok, the problem is that in the TaskEvents datatype you need to add a field “user” of type “text” which would contain user email addresses.

1 Like