Services Plugins FAQs

Draggable Marker Icon for MapBox Plugin

The draggable icon is a map pin, but the GPS is locked to the center of that pin. Since it is a pin, the GPS should be locked to the bottom.

As a feature request / bug fix - Can you please add an Icon Anchor option to the Draggable Marker and / or allow me to change the image of the draggable marker so that I could make it a circle and the user would know the GPS is anchored to the middle and not the bottom.

Thank you!

Hello @ariklevy

Thank you so much for your message and apologies for the delay over the weekend :pray:

We have received your question and will get back to you as soon as possible with more information.

If you have more questions in the meantime, feel free to leave them here!

Best regards :sunflower:

Hello again @ariklevy,

Thank you for your patience!

I must admit, I’m having a bit of trouble fully grasping your explanation. To better understand, could you please provide us with a screen recording using a platform like loom.com? In the recording, kindly demonstrate the behavior you’re facing and elaborate on what you’re hoping to accomplish. I’m here to help in any way I can!

Looking forward to your response. :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hi Dorel,

I hope this video makes sense.

Hello @ariklevy,

Thank you so much for the video explanation!

I will have a conversation with the developer about the anchoring feature for the draggable marker. I will update you with their decision or when the feature is live.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, feel free to reach out anytime :pray:

Hi @ariklevy,

I’m thrilled to inform you that we’ve released a new update for the Mapbox plugin - version 1.120.0. This update introduces the ability to use custom images for draggable markers, as well as image anchoring, which you’ll find in the “add draggable marker” action.

Please update the plugin by going to the “Plugins” tab in your Bubble editor, clicking on our plugin, and selecting the latest version from the dropdown. I’m eager to hear your feedback on these new features!

Best regards :hibiscus:

Really appreciate the upate! Nice work. Thank you.

Hi @ariklevy,

Thank you for your feedback! I’m glad I could assist. :blush:

Should you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

If you have a moment, we’d greatly appreciate your feedback on the plugin through a review. To leave a review, simply navigate to the plugins tab, select the plugin in question, and scroll down to the review section at the bottom of the page. Your honest opinion and rating would be immensely helpful to us and the broader Bubble community. It encourages us to keep developing excellent products and offering top-notch customer service.

Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your complete experience with Zeroqode, please visit: https://zeroqode.com/review. Your insights are incredibly valuable, aiding us in our mission to serve you better.