Services Plugins FAQs

DuoChat Setup Snag

The above link is to an explanation of the issue I’ve encountered with setting up Duochat.
I cannot seem to produce new messages for either the Recipient or Creator.

I am at a standstill needless to say.

All helpful, thoughtful recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, @deforestmapp!

Let us check on this matter and I’ll get back to you asap.

Thanks for understanding!

Best, Julia.

Hi, @deforestmapp!

So, as I can see your workflow is the same as in the tutorial, but I cannot see your ReapetingGroup settings on the conversation page and other appropriate settings as well. Anyway, please compare all the settings from the video course with yours and make sure that everything configured properly. Also, make sure that your conversation page has a type of content “Conversations”:

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,
Thanks for sending me this.

Here is a new video that answers your concerns.

Thank you for sharing any final thoughts that will hopefully get me back on track. I feel like I am extremely close!

Please continue to be safe.
Thanks,
DeForest

Hi, @deforestmapp!

Apologies for the delayed reply. So, as I can see from your screencast there missing the full condition in the Group Messaging Current user:

Also, make sure that you disable the checkbox in the appearance tab of the Group Messaging Current user:

Additionally, please replicate or compare the settings from the 6 Lesson: Sending a response to make sure that everything is configured according to the lesson.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.

Hi Julia,

This cleared everything up. I now see messages. Thank you so much for helping me through this. I will certainly check out Video 6.

Have a safe and blessed day.

DeForest

Hi, @deforestmapp!

Glad that everything works properly :slight_smile: You are always welcome :wink:

Stay healthy!
Best, Julia.