Services Plugins FAQs

Dwolla - need workflow clarification

Hi - I need some help in understanding the DWOLLA workflow - unfortunately the documentation for it is a little obtuse.

I’ve set up PLAID so that I can get a bank account and public token for the user. That flow is all working within the PLAID plugin.

Next, I can create a verified user using the Dwolla plugin - that part seems to be working as well.

But I can’t figure out the next step. It seems as if I should be using the CREATE ON-DEMAND AUTHORIZATION workflow event but when I do that nothing actually happens. I would have expected some sort of DWOLLA UI JS Script to show up but nothing is happening and no errors are being thrown anywhere.

So, can someone perhaps tell me what my next step should be?

Thanks.

PS: For context, I’m looking to initiate a transfer from the users bank account.

Hi @thevix,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for late reply. No worries! For this case we have demo apps for our plugins and public editors (read only) to preview all the workflows and replicate on your side if you will.

Please refer to the following links:

So you can check the setups in the Workflow tab. :pray:

Best,
Alex

Why I’m getting plugin error for the Create on-Demand Authorization in my application? I’m in sandbox mode in Dwolla.
Plugin action Dwolla - Create on-Demand Authorization error:
Error: {“error”:“unauthorized_client”}

Hi @aimax,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase.

In order to find out what could possibly go wrong with our plugin inside your app, please provide more details regarding this issue.

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup (how you use the Plugin action Dwolla - Create on-Demand Authorization action), plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, run the workflow in step-by-step mode and record it, for screencast recording we can suggest using the Loom tool after that please share the link with us.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

As well, please check the live demo editor page and the supporting documentation for additional reference on the plugin setup and workflows examples:

I hope the above will be helpful for you.
Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :pray: